Chronic Care Management for Healthcare Practices
Boost patient care and practice profitability without added staff strain.
Outsourcing your CCM program to Health Prime’s Certified Managed Care Team is a win for your patients and practice.
Health Prime CCM delivers:
- Licensed, certified nurses providing 5-star care to your patients
- Fully-managed CCM program – no added staff strain
- Increased practice profitability with existing patients
- Added bandwidth to provide extra attention to your neediest patients
Chronic Care Management By the Numbers
million Medicare eligible patients
Medicare patients with 2+ chronic conditions
annual recurring revenue per enrolled patient
Speak with a Managed Care expert to estimate the significant impact CCM will make on your practice and patients.
Stay Ahead – CCM Positions Practices for Value-Based Payments Success
Managed Chronic Care Management
- Identifies eligible patients
- Reaches out on your practice’s behalf
- Establishes care plan and reviews monthly
- Bills and collects reimbursement for all CCM services
Capture reimbursement for managing chronic conditions!
- $744+ annual recurring revenue per enrolled patient
- Seven billable CPT codes based on time and complexity – HCPCSGO506 ($64), 99490 ($64), 99439 ($48), 99487 ($93), 99489 ($45), 99491 ($82), 99437 ($61)
- Reimbursement secured by Health Prime’s CCM revenue experts
Does your practice manage these conditions?
Alzheimer’s, Asthma, Arthritis, A Fib, Cancer (specific types), COPD, Diabetes, Depression or Bipolar and other mood disorders, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Heart Failure, Non-ischemic and Ischemic Heart Disease, CKD, Cataract, Glaucoma, Dementia, Osteoporosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Pneumonia, Rheumatoid Arthritis/Osteoarthritis, Stroke. And more – see CMS CCW for disease qualification details.
Health Prime CCM keeps it simple.
Eligibility. Enrollment. Care Plans. Remote patient care. Billing and reimbursement. Health Prime’s expert Managed Care Team handles it all.