Boynton Beach, Florida, Family Practice
For More Than a Decade, a Trusted Partner for Success
After practicing medicine as an employee of a multi-physician group, a Boynton Beach, Florida, doctor decided to strike out on his own. But with no experience starting or managing a business, he needed a trusted partner that did. Since 2008, that partner has been Health Prime, which has successfully helped the practice steadily grow through technology and services for revenue cycle management and practice optimization.
Business Critical Needs:
- Guidance choosing and implementing the practice’s first practice management and EHR systems
- RCM services
- Practice optimization services
- Expert advice on choosing IT hardware
- Credentialing services
About the Practice:
- 10-year-old Boynton Beach, Florida, family practice
- One location
- One physician
- One part-time nurse practitioner
- 7,500 patient visits annually
- NextGen EHR and practice management systems
- Health Prime partner since 2008
Results Delivered by Health Prime:
- Effective practice management and EHR systems selection
- Accounts receivable at 25 days or less consistently over five years
- Accounts receivable over 90 days consistently less than 2 percent
- 4 Percent reduction in appointment no-shows
- Through payer reimbursement analysis, effective payer participation decisions
- Missing charge task average of five encounters or less per month with favorable resolution
- 20 Percent of collections direct from patient through effective patient accounts receivable management
- Incremental increase in net collections from coding analysis services
Health Prime Solutions Used:
Revenue cycle management (with eligibility verification services) that alleviates administrative burdens and streamlines and transforms complex revenue cycles from end-to-end. The result is increased revenue, reduced costs and enhanced patient experiences.
Electronic health record solutions that streamline efficiencies and provide crucial health regulation insights. It enables practices to qualify for government incentives, including Medicare reimbursement for electronic prescriptions and the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
A comprehensive practice management consultation solution focused on improving the financial and operational performance of health care organizations. HP’s team of physician and health care management experts uses proven, data-driven methodologies to assist with strategic budgeting and growth planning.