Role and Responsibilities
The Supervisor, PMA will be responsible for assisting in the management of daily Performance Management Analyst processes within the Process Optimization department. This leader plays an intricate part in providing analytical expertise for the Revenue Cycle Management process while identifying workflow issues and providing solutions. With sharp attention to detail, one would discern client problems and communicate/escalate root cause issues to appropriate parties. The Supervisor must be able to proactively monitor daily workflow and staff productivity while adhering to Health Prime’s key revenue performance and quality metrics across multiple client assignments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee a team of Performance Management Analysts to evaluate work and current results based off identified metrics.
- Compiles, analyzes large sets of healthcare data, and communicates performance data and associated action plans to leadership.
- Uses problem solving skills and planning abilities to diagnose and solve root processes, payor and system issues impacting revenue cycle objectives.
- Understand Health Prime client processes and workflow.
- Develop and implement recommendations and provide formal feedback on project results to management.
- Coach and develop a team of Performance Management Analysts.
- Create detailed reports for management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information under HIPPA guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills with an aptitude for providing clear and articulate direction.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Exemplary problem-solving abilities and practical analytical competency to identify trends using data.
- Functional computer knowledge, including Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables and Microsoft Office products.
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks while remaining self-directed.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team on multiple tasks and assignments.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of Revenue Cycle Management experience – with at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
- Experience in an analytical environment and evidence of organization skills.
- Prior experience managing a team.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds