We are looking for a social media specialist to manage Health Prime’s social media accounts, and social media accounts for companies under the Health Prime umbrella by implementing strategies and tactics to grow our followers, engage, retain them, and help convert them into leads.
You should have knowledge of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
Supervisor Responsibilities: N/A
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Ability to implement a corporate social media strategy.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Contribute to day-to-day oversight of all social media channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing manager to develop paid social media campaigns.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Work alongside the company marketing team to help distribute content relevant to our audience and support the company’s marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience.
- Track, measure and analyze social media analytics and present a monthly report.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of social media KPIs and web traffic metrics. SEO understanding is a plus—familiarity with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Good understanding of principles of customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is necessary.
- Photography, Videography skills are a plus but not necessary.
Education & Experience:
- English proficiency is necessary. B2+ is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required, or relevant experience.
- 1+ years’ experience as a social media specialist or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Strong experience in creative, marketing, and/or editorial writing.
- Experience doing buyer persona and audience research.