Health Prime was created by Physicians to take the burden off Physician practices so they can get back to what matters most – their patients. We have a proven track record of proactively assisting physicians and their practices to provide the highest quality healthcare to the communities. We do this through our extensive experience, deep expertise and proprietary technology stack across the entire healthcare revenue cycle.
Our values are at the core of everything we do – customer success, integrity, innovation, teamwork, and professional development.
Health Prime operates globally with presence in the United States, India, and Costa Rica. In India, we have strategic delivery centers in Mumbai and Bangalore. We deliver multi-specialty services to our clients from these locations.
The Senior Director of Talent and Development will be responsible for building and implementing talent management strategies, programs and processes that will ensure we continue to attract, develop and retain exceptional talent, positioning HPI for ongoing growth. Reporting to the SVP, Human Resources, the Senior Director will provide leadership for recruiting, learning, and onboarding initiatives with a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility, while focusing on the candidate and employee experience. They will also partner with the SVP, Human Resources in the design, implementation and ongoing execution of leadership and staff development programs, succession planning, and long-term talent and workforce planning.
The candidate must have experience working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, as well as previous experience operating in and successfully implementing recruitment and learning and development strategies. The Senior Director should demonstrate the ability to build relationships with individuals, agencies, organizations, businesses and educational institutions as required. The successful candidate must be able to perform the above tasks independently, accurately, reliably, and in a timely manner.
- This position has direct supervisory responsibilities of one (1) employee and serves as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, define, and lead an innovative, nimble and efficient talent strategy that advocates for DEIA, ensuring we focus on the employee experience.
- Oversee sourcing, hiring, and talent acquisition processes, ensuring they align with organizational goals, values and are efficient and effective.
- Create an environment where there is shared ownership with leadership around building a culture of hiring top talent in support of achieving organization-wide objectives.
- Establish talent analytics to evaluate the impact and success of talent programs and adjust strategy based on insights.
- Develop sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including media, technological, and social solutions.
- Oversee relationships with third-party recruitment vendors and partners to build connections to source active and passive candidates.
- Leverage technology, data, analytics, and insights on hiring trends and markets to research and implement recruitment innovations throughout the hiring process.
- Work closely with the SVP, HR to develop and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants.
- In collaboration with the SVP, HR and senior leadership, develop, promote and facilitate talent review and succession planning processes, identifying and creating development plans for key talent, and supporting/monitoring their implementation.
- Work with leadership to assess and evaluate talent, addressing and identifying solutions for skills and training gaps.
- Design, implement and oversee a training strategy, process and platform, including the identification and implementation of critical in-house training for new and existing staff.
- Create a framework for career pathing and implementing meaningful solutions to activate our internal talent pipeline.
- Work with the Learning & Development team to oversee the utilization of the companywide learning management system (HPOU) and ensure efficient and effective usage of the system.
- As needed, identify and implement new technologies and methodologies to deliver learning and development programs.
- Successfully complete other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills including willingness and ability to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills to solve technical or process-related problems while maintaining confidentiality.
- Self-motivated, forward-thinker with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with the public, staff, vendors, and contractors.
- Strong interpersonal, consultative and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of technology systems (i.e., learning management systems, Microsoft Office, ADP, etc.).
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with a diverse team of colleagues across the organization.
- Strong critical thinking skills – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Able to build strong, effective relationships with people at all levels.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- A thorough understanding of state and federal legal processes, requirements, and legislation that impact Talent Acquisition and Development programs.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, may be substituted with relevant work experience.
- Experience with ADP required.
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in talent management and development.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience managing others preferred.
- Experience leading adult learning and adult facilitation.
- Strong understanding of current challenges, trends, and strategies for talent acquisition in the current labor market.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds