Health Prime was created by Physicians to take the burden off Physician practices so they can get back to what matters most – their patients. We have a proven track record of proactively assisting physicians and their practices to provide highest quality healthcare to the communities. We do this through our extensive experience, deep expertise & proprietary technology stack across the entire healthcare revenue cycle.
Our values are at the core of everything we do – customer success, integrity, innovation, teamwork, and professional development.
Health Prime operates globally with presence in the United States, India, and Costa Rica. In India, we have strategic delivery centers in Mumbai and Bangalore. We deliver multi-specialty services to our clients from these locations.
Health Prime is seeking a Sales Development/Client Sales Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. The SDR maintains a healthy flow of leads into the sales pipeline through identifying and qualifying leads to schedule meetings and demos for the Revenue Cycle Management Sales Associates. This role will work closely with the sales and marketing team to ensure goals are met through continuous flow of qualified leads through timely follow-up of lead lists as well as creating new opportunities through outbound efforts. In addition to lead generation, this role will also include Client Sales. Client Sales is responsible for selling additional services into Health Prime’s existing client base.
The SDR will contribute to the success of Health Prime by managing the outreach to potential independent physician clients. The goal of communication with clients will be to set appointments with the sales team that ultimately result in a contract. A large aspect of the job will be researching clinics, finding the right people to contact, and building the CRM. This role is great for an individual who will take ownership of these relationships, learn the selling points of Health Prime, and set up future conversations to result in a proposal, followed by a contract. Success in this role will be measured on daily activity metrics as well as a monthly quota attainment.
This role is located at our Headquarters in National Harbor, MD, but has the option to be remote in one of our registered states.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily use of lead generation and business intelligence tools to identify new leads.
- Build relationships with prospective clients and adapting to market trends.
- Showcase our company offerings to existing and potential clients.
- Conduct competitor and market research to pinpoint new business opportunities.
- Outbound sales outreach, including cold calls and emails.
- Set up meetings between (prospective) clients and sales team.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable with cold outreach, including calls and emails, plus following up on warm and inbound leads.
- Experience building client relationships.
- Experience addressing executive and senior level stakeholders.
- Inspires respect and trust.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize.
- Tech-savvy, love to help others, and passionate about sales.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in a task and goal-driven sales environment.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications is preferred. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
Health Prime is an Equal Opportunity Employer