Role and Responsibilities
The Team Coach is responsible to assist the Team Lead in the coaching and development of the team members. This position ensures performance metrics are achieved by providing adequate coaching, motivation, and accountability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide training /education to team members ongoing basis and educate them on all the activities related to Patient Financial Services
- Monitor the PFS internal communication channels to assist with questions, escalations, or any other request from team members.
- Monitor intraday performance of call volume and staffing levels across all queues to ensure ongoing service performance is maintained, identifying, and responding to intervals that require remediation
- Effectively coach PFS agents on their Quality Evaluations on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved at a minimum weekly
- Identify performance related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implements the Performance Improvement Plan
- Provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated customer calls as needed
- Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input. Schedule and organize team activities
- Stay current on internal work processes, policies, and procedures. Attend required development training
- Customer-oriented and problem-solver mindset
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Excellent customer service skills
- 2+ years of customer facing experience
- B2+ Level English written and oral
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, sufficient for both internal and customer-facing communications.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and organize assigned tasks and workflow
- No disciplinary actions in the last 6 months (if internal)
- At least 6 months in your current position (if internal)