MDS Medical is a healthcare IT, consulting, and revenue cycle management firm serving independent ambulatory physician groups of all sizes and specialties! We are adding to our staff and looking for a dynamic and driven Business Development professional to join our growing team!
The Manager of Sales & Business Development is responsible for working with the Business Development team to achieve sales goals with Physician groups, IPAs, and MSOs. Focus to include demonstration capability and clinical sales support as deemed appropriate. Develops territory sales strategies with leadership, demonstrates sales results, and ensures appropriate transition to support for successful client experience. Helps coordinate implementation, training and support needs throughout the sales cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Prospect and develop sales pipeline by cold calling, networking and utilizing social media.
● Communicate and demonstrate products and services using a consultative approach.
● Actively develop business leads and relationships. This includes prospect identification, lead generation, qualification of prospects, assistance with proposal and RFP generation and negotiating and closing the deal.
● Conduct all job tasks, duties, and interactions with professionalism, respect, a
positive attitude, and in accordance with company compliance policies and
applicable government regulations.
● Participate in cross-functional meetings to provide input on business development issue resolution and continuous improvement efforts.
● Consistently support and demonstrate the company mission, vision, and values.
● Participate in company-sponsored events, meetings, committees, industry shows, etc.
● Provide support to the Client Services team and other members of management.
● Adhere to all MDS /Health Prime policies, procedures, and trainings.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● At least five (5) years of experience in Enterprise solutions within the ambulatory / acute space or IT Healthcare.
● Degree in related field (May by substituted with relevant work experience).
● Consistent track record of exceeding quotas.
● Demonstrated track record of selling, managing, and creating sales growth through proven sales methodologies.
● Knowledge of navigating a all sales lifecycles
● Strategic account management and large opportunity development with Ambulatory and Hospital markets is a plus.
● Knowledge of EHR/EPM solutions.
● Knowledge of the VAR market segment.
● Strong communication and presentation skills.
● Formal understanding of a CRM tool as it relates to pre and post sales strategies and account management.
● Knowledge of physician workflow within the entire office environment. The ability to differentiate the front office from the back office.
● Attention to detail is a must.
● Ability to form excellent customer relationships.
● Demonstrated ability of a consultative demonstration approach in previous positions with the capability of understanding the cloud-based technology of the ambulatory EPM/EHR market segment.
MDS Medical, part of the Health Prime family, offers a competitive benefits package and salary.