We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good problem-solving abilities for the position of IT Support Technician. The duties include being a point of contact for all IT related questions at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner, and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing and supporting Windows Server based networks (2016, 2019,2022)
- Installing and managing networking equipment (Cisco & Dell), including initial configuration, fail-over setup, and VPN configuration
- Using desktop support clients to remotely troubleshoot customer workstations and systems
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of peripheral hardware, monitors, printers, and scanners
- Coordinating projects with 3rd party vendors
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Repairing or replacing damaged computer hardware.
- Managing technical documentation.
- Keeping accurate and detailed descriptions of services performed while on a service call.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical end-users
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, relationship-building aptitude, and conflict resolution abilities
- Highly self-motivated with excellent time management and prioritization skills
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in IT support and systems maintenance
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in IT related field highly desirable
- Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Environment.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Environment.
- VoIP Phone Systems and SIP Trunks.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience is a plus but not required.