We are seeking an experienced graphic designer and video editor to own the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
Supervisor Responsibilities: N/A
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and create impactful design solutions while maintaining brand consistency.
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, email, and more).
- Design social media posts, brochures, flyers, logos, graphics, whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, infographics, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Prepare rough and final cuts for the videos
- Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business relationships with creative and operations partners.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of graphic design, video editing, and animation with awareness of the competitive market.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail with well-honed organizational and time-management skills; self-motivated and comfortable working in a high-demand, fast-paced environment
Education & Experience:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), B2+.
- BA/BS in graphic design or comparable education, or equivalent working experience.
- 1-year experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and similar technologies.
- Knowledge and use of computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience designing for a content management system (like the HubSpot CMS) is a plus.