Digital Marketing Specialist
Role and Responsibilities
The Digital Marketing Specialist is focused on developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns, and to make sure that the company has the most updated and optimum marketing material.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the marketing content and optimization
- Responsible for reviewing content for search engine optimization (SEO) improvements
- Ensure that all content conforms and support the digital strategy, user experience and brand consistency
- Analyze reports and team metrics
- Build custom reports on content and campaign performance
- Translate data into actionable insights
- Manages and owns social media channels
- Extensive hands-on experience in executing paid campaigns with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and Google analytics
- Ability to manage stakeholders globally and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team player
- Excellent digital problem solving and analytical analysis
- Project management experience
- 2-3+ years of experience working in digital operations for an agency or large size business in local market
- BA/BS or master’s degrees (ideally Marketing, Digital or Business related)
- Marketing web management is an advantage (HTML, CSS, JS optional)
- Understanding of HubSpot preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken command in English, C1 level.