The Depositing Representative is responsible for depositing all money and lock boxes received accurately, under the appropriate client. The right candidate must be able to multi-task and enjoy working on-site in a fast-paced, team production environment.
– Accurately separate all checks by client and insurance.
– Total all payments received and enter the correct amounts into the depositing system.
– Create deposit tickets for each client.
– Notify Team Leader of any inconsistency found in clients’ deposits.
– Forward deposit reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
– Copy all checks mailed to non-local banks.
– Process all lockboxes (payments sent directly to the bank and deposited) and forward to the scanning department.
– Maintain a cohesive working relationship with all staff and management and working as a team player to achieve optimal efficiency.
– Other job duties as assigned.
While experience in an office setting is preferred, we are also looking for candidates who want to start a new career and can learn.