Role and Responsibilities
The Client Success Consultant is at the center of the client engagement team and is responsible for establishing and building relationships throughout the client’s business to promote solution adoption and optimize performance, leading to client satisfaction and retention.
The Client Success Consultant will serve as one of the primary points of contact for all day-to-day activities within the Client Success team. This person will be responsible for establishing a solid and trusted relationship with assigned clients and managing any assigned client relationships, including but not limited to routine client meetings, working with clients to share best practices, illustrating product value, facilitating contract renewals, review, and approval of invoices, and confirming all obligations are met on-time. The Client Success Consultant will be responsible for providing information and feedback to the Operations team as needed to safeguard client satisfaction and retention.
In this role, the successful candidate will drive the coordination with various functions within the company to ensure client requests are handled appropriately while balancing client needs with company profitability. The Client Success Consultant will attend meetings (both remotely and in-person) with clients and representatives from the Client Success department to include but not limited to training, account reviews and workflow assistance. The Client Success Consultant is responsible for learning, exploring, and understanding the business purpose of RCM and features as they are developed and is accountable to introduce them to their assigned clients. The Client Success Consultant will be accountable to coordinate company resources and escalate concerns as appropriate. Metrics for success include client satisfaction, escalation resolution and attainment of retention and growth goals.
- Client Relationship/Management: 40%
- Appointed as key client liaison between customers and internal teams to drive success.
- Proactively consults with customers on the definition of a successful partnership and key goals/KPIs to measure success.
- Partner with sales to identify business needs where Health Prime solutions may address those needs to grow partnership and revenue.
- Builds client relationship through demonstrated understanding of client needs and changes in the marketplace.
- Stays abreast of internal and external changes to understand current and future state and provide value to the client.
- Suggests and manages implementation of client improvement opportunities to enable the most efficient workflows for the client’s RCM.
- Client Business Reviews and Meetings: 30%
- Collaborates with other Health Prime teams: 20%
- Works collaboratively across functions to ensure operational excellence and client satisfaction related to practice management services, accounts receivable, coding, and all RCM Operations services.
- Ensures mutual understanding of goals, objectives and action plans related to client’s revenue and book of business.
- Document the customer experience in CRM -10%
- Participate in the contracting and contract renewal process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to analyze and document business processes.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with all levels of management and functions.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
Education and Experience:
- This role typically requires a bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
- 3+ years of experience in client services, sales, or consulting with clients.
- 3+ years of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
Health Prime is an Equal Opportunity Employer