Anesthesia billing expertise and experience is required. The Client Manager’s role is to manage the business relationship with physician clients and act as a conduit between the practice and the Company to ensure appropriate services are delivered and utilized to provide the highest level of service and maximize client revenues. In addition, the Client Manager works closely with Company operational counterparts to solve billing problems, improve data flow between the practice and the Company, and maximize client revenues.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Deliver service and share performance results with the client. Troubleshoot data flow issues, spot trends and provide coding education.
- Compile medical billing data, analyze trends, summarize findings and implement solutions.
- Identify problems and interface with appropriate internal resources to ensure timely resolution.
- Conduct analysis to identify client impacts, manage transactional activity and make proactive corrections.
- Reviews data flow and revenue cycle to ensure compliance with the applicable state and federal regulations, performing quality assessments of clinical and demographic data entered, determining if modifications are required.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement programs that facilitate payment collection and minimize client balance aging activity.
- Perform troubleshooting and support to clients.
- Work closely with Practice Administrator and Physicians to understand practice pattern and trends and provide specific requests.
- Meet with client to formally present practice results, discuss practice and industry trends, and share intellectual capital.
- Contribute to the overall team goals and objectives through team participating and the sharing of individual skills and strengths.
- Adhere to corporate and divisional policies and procedures.
- Ensures HIPAA compliance on the management of all client data.
Required Skills /Attributes
- Manage interpersonal relationships and interact with clarity and courtesy with staff and clients.
- Proficiency in a windows environment with a strong working knowledge of excel is a necessity. Working knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe, and the internet is also required.
- Desire and ability to act as an effective client advocate and trusted adviser.
- Maintain high level of professionalism, including professional appearance and demeanor.
- A high level of enthusiasm and a personal sense of urgency to address client issues and problems.
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork effectiveness across all functional areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills.
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment.
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Proven ability to identify problems, propose solutions and follow through on those solutions.
Education and Experience:
Anesthesia billing expertise required.
This role typically requires a bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
5+ years of Manager experience in Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) working in client services, sales, or consulting with clients.