Role and Responsibilities
The account Manager is focused on overall accomplishment for assigned clients for all implemented processes, ensuring overall satisfaction and revenue protection through Relationship Management, Clients financial health monitoring and help identify account expansion opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for maintaining relationships with clients at an operational level, connecting with the client regularly to assist with issue resolution as per SLA.
• Identified revenue targets to ensure smooth contract renewal process.
• Maintain client and account profile strategy reports.
• Conducting periodic meetings with client regarding financial status of their account including any missing or incomplete claims information, payment information, etc.
• Responding to client concerns and questions and offer recommendations for process improvement in co-ordination with the Operation Supervisors.
• Strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to completing tasks and providing requested information to Operations and Clients on timely manner.
• Identify potential or actual problems and ensuring their resolution prior to negative customer impact.
• Continuous review of all data, identifying any potential delays or denial trends in the revenue cycle processes.
• Pre-empt issues before they occur /as and when they occur, get to the root cause of the problem and take action to ensure that the same is resolved by client or operation team.
• Preparation and Review of weekly and monthly practice summary reports.
• Continuously keep a vigil on the notices about changes in reimbursement, coding and regulations there upon.
• Capable of doing detail analysis of practice productivity/performance reports.
• Ensuring practice performances are maintained effectively.
• Holistic, big-picture perspective with strong ability to diagnose and solve problems
• Team player, able to collaborate effectively across groups and learn from others
• Strong ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, performance-driven environment
• Flexible in working with changing needs of organizations
• High degree of professionalism and conduct appropriate for interacting with clients
• Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction
• 3+ years of customer facing experience in a Customer Success role with experience in revenue cycle management.
• Strong understanding of Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Processes
• Excellent communication skills – C1 Level English written and oral
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Healthcare /IT industry
• No disciplinary actions in the last 6 months
• At least 6 months in your current position